Web Design and Marketing Manager at Fishs Eddy
Fishs Eddy is a growing dishware company located between Flatiron and Union Square. With an amazing and passionate team, we’ve been doing dishes for 30+ years! It’s a creative, fast paced, high-energy environment with no such thing as a daily routine. On top of designing dishes, we host events, work on collaborations, and always have a lot of fun.
Are you a graphic designer who isn’t afraid to wear many hats? Are you a strong communicator with great organizational skills who can also go with the flow? Fishs Eddy is hiring someone to take over all things digital – our ecommerce website, email marketing, social media, photography, and more. When we say no two days are exactly the same – we mean it. We need someone who figures out how to make things happen and can take projects and run with them. From brainstorming the funniest tagline to deciding the next color palette, we always have a blast. Most importantly – we need a hardworking team player.
- Responsibilities include:
- • Updating the website regularly with new homepage graphics and new products
- • Designing, developing, and managing outgoing marketing emails
- • Assisting in customer service support
- • Updating social media daily, developing blog stories, and organizing photo shoots
- • Communicating with press to keep them updated on our latest products and actively seeking new outlets
- • Designing marketing print materials for wholesale and retail channels
- • Assisting in organization of events and collaborations
- Qualifications include:
- • 4-year university degree or equivalent
- • Relevant experience in digital marketing and design
- • Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- • Ability to think proactively, prioritize multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- • Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively within a group
- • Dynamic individual who has a never ending supply of energy and enthusiasm
- • Proficient with Adobe CC Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office
- • Strong foundation in HTML/CSS and responsive design
- • Strong photography skills
Please submit your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Web & Marketing Application
Holiday Help! Sales & Stock Associates (Location: Broadway & 19th Street)
Fishs Eddy is looking for Holiday Sales and Stock Associates to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Passion for all things cookware, kitchenware, and dishes is a plus! To apply submit your resume and completed application to email@example.com or in person at our store. Download the application here.
- We are also hosting open houses for interviews on:
- September 21st from 1-4pm
- September 28th from 1-4pm
- October 5th from 1-4pm
If those dates do not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.