Stock & Sales Associates
For 25 years Fishs Eddy has been a New York housewares institution. We are in need of fresh faces for our stock/sales team and are looking for candidates with no less than 5 years of customer service experience in a large retail environment. Ideal candidates will be hard-working, self-starters, and think outside of the box. We're looking for people who don't ask a manager what they can do next, but have the forethought to move on to another task. Candidates must be personable and energetic.
We will only be considering applicants who strongly possess all of the following requirements:
- • Must be outgoing, motivated, fun, with a can do attitude!
- • Must have a confident selling style, and enjoy building customer relationships.
- • Desire to learn about our products in order to assist customer, and assess their needs.
- • Must be able to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- • Must have strong communication and listening skills.
- • Must enjoy being part of a fun team environment.
- • Must possess high sense of urgency with excellent multitasking skills while remaining detail-oriented.
- • Must be dependable.
- • Can safely lift up to 50 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom.
Only those candidates with the above specifications will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you. Be sure to include a cover letter with how you feel that you will complete our team as an ideal associate along with a small paragraph telling us a little about yourself, resume with completed application and your availability.
You may apply in-person at our store at 889 Broadway at 19th Street or send an email to StoreMGMT@FishsEddy.com
Interviews will be set up only with qualified candidates — please do not call the store!